For immediate release
Contact: Roman Rudnik
Company: ArcticLine Software
Title: Chief Executive Officer
E-mail: contact form
Share Desktop over the Globe in Three Clicks, for Free
SEATTLE, USA. - August 19, 2008: What does it normally take you to share a snap of your desktop with someone on the other side of the globe? Are you used to going the killing capture-edit-save-upload-share route? Now the same can be done in just a couple of mouse clicks, and it will cost you absolutely nothing.
A couple of mouse clicks is exactly what's required to Jet Screenshot to capture your screen, upload the image to Internet and copy the Web link to the screenshot to clipboard, so that you could pass it on.
The program sits in the system notification area, in the corner by the digital clock, ready to capture your screen whenever you click on the icon - then it drops the selected-area marker on your screen, where you can crop the area to be sent over, mark or comment it, just like you would do with a pencil over a sheet of paper. Just a click on the Share to Web button, once all the manipulations are done, completes the work, and in a few moments you will have the Web link to the image in the clipboard. Now simply hit Ctrl+V in any online messenger or e-mail to show your screen snap to others.
Areas of Application
Just as the application is simple, it makes the life of many much simpler.
- Developers sitting in the same room would no longer have to jump to one another's monitor just to glance at what's shown there. Looking at the picture from outside the room would no longer involve tedious e-mailing and employing expensive image editing software.
- For quality assurance experts, Jet Screenshot is the way to quickly pin-point a discovered bug.
- For technical assistance specialists it's the way to show the screen to a newbie without installing any software on the newbie's computer.
- Designers can take advantage of the opportunity to quickly coordinate their work with customers.
- In the remote education, the software helps to focus student's attention on a specific area of the screen and doesn't require the installation of any software on the student's computer.
- Sales managers equipped with Jet Screenshot could demonstrate the most attractive of the proposed benefits to prospective customers instead of creating full-fledged presentations and bother the customers about installing of Power Point/Flash on their computers.
- Unlike video conferencing, Jet Screenshot doesn't devour network bandwidth and perfectly compliments audio conferencing.
- As it's said, a picture speaks a thousand words. Use Jet Screenshot to show your latest photos while you are talking when chatting with friends or relatives abroad and make them happy twice, for being able to hear your voice and, of course, for the chance to see you on the photos
Pricing and Availability
Jet Screenshot v.1.0 runs under Windows 98, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or Windows 10 and is absolutely free of charge. The program can be downloaded directly from http://www.jetScreenshot.com.
About ArcticLine Software
Founded in 2002, ArcticLine Software is a company focused on the development of small and mid-size programs aimed at facilitating PC routines. The distinct feature of ArcticLine's products is that after their fortnight use, the user cannot imagine his further work without them.
NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit http://www.jetScreenshot.com
Direct download link: http://www.jetScreenshot.com/jetScreenshot-setup.exe
Company website: http://www.jetScreenshot.com
E-mail: contact form
Postal address: ArcticLine Software, Pacific Business Centre, P.O. Box 34069 #381, Seattle, WA 98124-1069, USA