How to capture the computer screen and share screensnap over the Web. Watch 2 min know-how video:
Screen capture software to share ideas
Jet Screenshot is a simple way to communicate with other people visually. Forget about wordy explanations in email or phone talks! Show people what you mean in ONE picture. Use Jet Screenshot to capture a shot of the computer screen, upload it to the Web and share a link with anyone you want to show it. Telling people what you mean has never been so easy and straightforward - capture, annotate, share - that's all you need to do.
Let's say, you found an error in the application and want to tell the programmer about it. Using Jet Screenshot, you can do it in three simple steps:
- Step 1 - Capture any area on the desktop: Click the Jet Screenshot icon next to the system clock and select the area with the bug.
- Step 2 - Add your annotation: Mark out the error visually and add a comment, if necessary
- Step 3 - Share: Now click the 'Share to Web' button to send the snapshot to the Web. The link to the snapshot is copied to clipboard automatically.
Now the only thing to do is press Ctrl+V to paste the link to Skype and send it to the programmer. If you don't have Skype, no problem! Use any other internet messenger or mail client, like GTalk, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, Microsoft Outlook, or The Bat.
Who is it for?
Jet Screenshot is specially designed for office work. This is why it'll be useful for most anyone who communicates online:
- Developers, sitting in the same room, will no longer have to jump to one another's monitor just to glance at what's shown there.
- For technical assistance specialists, it's a convenient method to show the screen with instructions to a newbie without installing extra software on the remote computer.
- Designers can quickly coordinate their work with customers visually.
- Sales managers can demonstrate the most attractive benefits "on the fly" to prospective customers instead of bothering them with full-fledged presentations.
- In distant education, the software helps to focus learner's attention on specific areas of the screen and doesn't require the installation of any software on the remote computers.
- Bloggers can quickly post snapshots to their blogs and illustrate their posts and reviews.
- Jet Screenshot can benefit anyone who wants to share ideas remotely. Ready to have a try?
Start using Jet Screenshot right now! Click the button below the video and download Jet Screenshot to share your ideas with ease.